Prior registration is required for admission. For admission to Pre-Nursery and Nursery classes, only simple interview will be held. The nature of the interview will be about general routine of the child and his family. Admission will be provided on first come first serve basis.
Note: Admission to higher classes is subjected to:
(1) Availability of seats.
(2) Result card of the previous class.
(1) Admission charges and other school charges once paid are non-refundable.
(2) 10 % fee will be increased every year.
Documents Required for the Admission:
(1) Photocopy of the birth certificate.
(2) Original transfer certificate from the previous school.
(3) Four photographs(Passport size)
(4) Photocopy of the mark sheet of the previous class.
(5) Photocopy of aadhar card.
Examinations: There are two major exams at the end of each term:
First Term : April to September
Second Term: October to March
A student failing twice in the same class will have to discontinue his/her studies.