To ensure compliance with the POCSO Act and safety of school children in general, it is proposed to constitute a committee under the guidance of the Management & Principal to look after the safety of the students and women staff against any sexual offence within the school premises. In order to ensure strict compliance of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Committee (POCSO) Act 2012, CBSE has taken several initiatives and actions for creating awareness about sexual exploitation among school children.
The committee will take appropriate and necessary action on reported cases of misbehaviors of sexual offences in the school premises.
A child and women abuse monitoring committee, consisting of the following members are hereby constituted under the POCSO Act. This committee was formed on October 18th, 2020 in our school according to CBSE circular.
|S.NO.||NAME OF THE MEMBER||DESIGNATION|
|1.||Dr. SAPNA RANA||COUNSELLOR|
|2.||MRS. ANITA GUPTA||PRINCIPAL|
The prime responsibilities of the committee would be to ensure:
1. Conduct of in-house induction sessions on gender sensitization;
2. Appropriate training for staff to address their responsibilities to protect children from abuse
3. Monitoring the School and Bus CCTV Cameras
4. Interaction with Parents to address safety needs of students
5. Control access to school building by outsiders and monitor visitors